Wednesday 17 April 2013

Well, I wasn't expecting that!

So I had my first day following the 5 2 diet yesterday and while it wasn't always easy I did manage to (mostly) stick to the 500 calories the diet allows.  I found myself flagging in the mid-afternoon but as tempting as it was to dig into the left over birthday chocolate I instead reached for an apple and continued being good.
Rather than attempting to track all the calories myself I let myfitnesspal.com do all the hard work for me.  It couldn't be simpler to use - simply put in the name of the food you're eating and it'll find the calorie value for you and add it to your daily food tracker.  Handily it also lets you add your own recipes for those meals that you plan on making on a regular basis.
Having completed my fast I decided to weigh myself this morning and to my shock found that I had lost 2lb's!  I had been hoping to maybe lose a little weight but had not for a second thought that I'd lose that much that quickly.  Seeing such a fast weight loss has encouraged me to fast again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment